(It's A) Media Catastrophe

I was pleasantly surprised that voiceover man at the end of the finale said that S2 is coming later this year.

I guess they want to get it done in case Horgan's HBO show is picked up and she's too busy with that?

Edited by ApathyMonger.

Share Post

They said on Norton that the show was picked up for two seasons straight away, but maybe this has something to do with it? I hadn't heard of her getting an HBO show but that's awesome news. LOVE Sharon Horgan.

Share Post

They said on Norton that the show was picked up for two seasons straight away, but maybe this has something to do with it? I hadn't heard of her getting an HBO show but that's awesome news. LOVE Sharon Horgan.

Just a pilot now, but yeah. I think she's just writing it; Sarah Jessica Parker and Thomas Haden Church are the leads.

Share Post

Damn. Rob Delaney's son has died of cancer at only 2 and a half.  :-(  Condolences to him as well as his wife and other children.

Share Post

I can’t imagine the grief one feels losing a child that young. 

Share Post

Devastating. Friends of mine have lost their 7-year-old son to brain cancer a few years ago. It's the worst thing imaginable, not just the loss, but also watching a child suffer for months and not being able to make it better.

Share Post