S01.E13: Case Closed 2015.01.22

Rebecca has a chance at breaking a courtroom record, but drama with Michelle's ex-husband threatens to slow the process. At the same time, Tom tries desperately to form official friendships with the gang. Meanwhile, Tedward and Gary search for the perfect gift for Rebecca.

Share Post

Finally -- it's over.  And Rebecca gets that awful van back as a conclusion (because that's what was missing from this show and caused it not to be renewed).  Going to miss Tedward, but that's about it.

Note to Hollywood screen writers:  That is not how sprinkler systems work. Ever.

Whoever does the makeup on this episode needs to get canned, except that that's already happened.  It's glaringly obvious in HD that the actors have gobs of make-up applied to their faces, yet their necks are a noticeably different color.

Appollonia Lavender -- that name is just so traditionally Russian, her parents must have really wanted her to be stripper in America.  And they have to wait hours for the "telefax" from Russia.  To paraphrase Mr. Burns from the Simpsons, what was sending the request via the Russian Consulate in Siam by aero mail not an option. Or was it too late for the 4:30 autogyro ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver.

Share Post

I though this episode was slightly better than the rest (I actually laughed a couple of times) and I like the van. But it was still stupid and I have no idea why sometimes the lawyer guy is a DA and sometimes he is a civil court lawyer.

Whoever does the makeup on this episode needs to get canned, except that that's already happened.  It's glaringly obvious in HD that the actors have gobs of make-up applied to their faces, yet their necks are a noticeably different color.

I know what you mean (and I normally don't notice those things) but Angela from the Office looked like she was wearing a rubber mask of herself at one point. And then when they cut away to a different shot, she looked normal again.

Share Post