Spoilers and Speculation

On 4/18/2017 at 4:45 AM, MaxGentry said:

Shaggy he is not Martin Deeks. The original MD lost in the Densi couple (really horrible!) and I would love to find him again.

I get what you mean, but the real Deeks is Shaggy--not Max Gentry. He never was Max. The real Deeks is a good guy who loves dogs, surfing, massages, snowboarding, cooking frittatas, and Kensi. He's no more Max than Callen is Walinski or Sam is Switch; those are just covers, parts they play--and they're not real. Sure, some aspects of those characters live inside them, but those "aspects" are very small. It would take something catastrophic to make Deeks become Max--and that's not likely. You're mourning the loss of a nonexistent character.

Share Post

On 4/18/2017 at 2:23 PM, 123BP said:

We know it's all about Tahir and that Michelle is kidnapped, and even though Military wrote and directed, I feel a yawn coming on (but I'll be watching). 😏😳😜 I do wonder if Sabatino turns out to be a good guy and saves Michelle and/or Kam (I can't picture him working with Tahir).

From TV Line, via CBS press release:

SUNDAY, MAY 14
NCIS: Los Angeles (season finale): Sam Hanna goes rogue from the NCIS team in an attempt to stop Tahir Khaled (guest star Anslem Richardson) from ever targeting his family again.

Share Post

On instagram ,photo of Mercedes Mason and Daniela Ruah 20 April ,Back Talia ?

Eco off 17,18,19,20,21...Ep901

But present 26,27,28...

Share Post

Not necessarily anything new in story below. 

Just How Explosive Is the 'NCIS: LA' Season 8 Finale? The Cast Explains
Monday, April 17, 2017

Vanessa Frith, Contributing Writer, BuddyTV

NCIS: LA is known for its finales' nail-bitter cliffhangers, and season 8's closer will prove no different. This time around, however, the final frames will present Hetty's team with a situation they can't reverse.

In fact, the penultimate episode will also play into the finale mayhem. Titled "Uncaged," the May 7 hour will combine with "Unleashed" to redraw the lives of three agents. 

"We've had edge-of-your-seat moments before, but this is a real big one -- and it's not something that's going to just be resolved. It's something that's going to stick with us for the remainder of the show, until we go off the air," Daniela Ruah (Kensi) informed TVLine. "It's not just a Season 8 thing, it's something that's going to be present forever."

It doesn't take much legwork to deduce that Ruah's character will find herself in the thick of it, a theory that was confirmed by EP R. Scott Gemill confirmed following last month's PaleyFest. 

"Sam's life is going to change," Gemill teased, according to TV Guide. "Kensi and Deek's life is going to change based on the finale."

When it comes to Sam, we already know what his finale will entail. CBS released the logline for "Uncaged" on Monday, and it brings an old nemesis back into play. Last year Tahir Khaled (Anselm Richardson) went after Sam's son, but this year his followers will have Michelle (Aunjanue Ellis) in their crosshairs. In an attempt to leverage information on Tahir's whereabouts, someone will kidnap Mrs. Hanna, sending the NCIS: LA squad on an emotional quest to track down the kidnappers before it's too late.

Could this signal the return of the mysterious outfit that ambushed Callen (Chris O'Donnell) and Anna (Bar Paly) during the episode 17 transport of Asakeem (Sammy Sheil)? If they're busy recruiting the best and brightest terrorist around, then Tahir certainly fits the bill.

The past could rear its ugly head all across the board, it seems. Kensi and Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) are in for a big change, a storyline that could end in either bliss or despair. We already know a final proposal is on the way, but Densi has a lot of other plates in the air. The pair has discussed the possibility of parenthood (bliss) even as LAPD Detective Ellen Whiting convalesces with Deeks' murder confession at hand (despair).

Will Whiting remember what Olsen's character confided to her as her life nearly slipped away during "Under Siege." Will she choose to act on that knowledge? Or, after a tumultuous season, will Deeks and Kensi's lives change for the better? 

Find out when NCIS: LA airs Sundays at 8/7c on CBS. Want more news like this? Check out BuddyTV's Facebook page.

Edited by betsyboo. Reason: asked a question and scrolled up and found answer. d'oh

Share Post

Sounds interesting but not much detail. I'm still betting that someone is knocked up.

Share Post

4 hours ago, betsyboo said:

Kensi and Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) are in for a big change,

This wasn't the sense I got from Gemmill's remarks at PaleyFest. Thought he said the big change is in Sam's life; Kensi & Deeks' lives change a little based on the finale. (just rewatched Gemmill on PaleyFest--said Kensi and Deeks' lives will change "a little bit based on the finale"--so doesn't sound like anything major). BuddyTV sounds like more media hype.

2 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Sounds interesting but not much detail. I'm still betting that someone is knocked up.

If anyone's knocked up, I hope it's Anna. That would be hilarious! A little g

Edited by ymeagain.

Share Post

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS: LA’s Season Finale

Is there any word on whether the NCIS: LA finale this year will have a cliffhanger? —Dee

Sure sounds like it! “Oh my gosh, people will be floored. I’m not kidding,” Daniela Ruah, who plays Kensi, shared with me. “We’ve had edge-of-your-seat moments before, but this is a real big one — and it’s not something that’s going to just be resolved. It’s something that’s going to stick with us for the remainder of the show, until we go off the air. It’s not just a Season 8 thing, it’s something that’s going to be present forever.”

My opinion if you are talking about the Densi

Deeks in prison forever ? Too cruel !!!

Response to the proposal : No! it's over !!

In season 8 the situations between the two do not look great....

From this interview you understand that the situation between the two will be definitive ..

Sorry for bad english,i am italian..

Edited by centopercento.

Share Post

On 4/20/2017 at 10:38 PM, ymeagain said:

This wasn't the sense I got from Gemmill's remarks at PaleyFest. Thought he said the big change is in Sam's life; Kensi & Deeks' lives change a little based on the finale. (just rewatched Gemmill on PaleyFest--said Kensi and Deeks' lives will change "a little bit based on the finale"--so doesn't sound like anything major). BuddyTV sounds like more media hype.

I think a few of the articles that came out right after PaleyFest had a bit of a misquote with the "major life change" applying to Deeks and Kensi, and this article clearly just grabbed quotes from other sources. 

I certainly think the Whiting confession could come into play at some point, but for the most part it looks like the last couple of episodes have a strong focus on Sam and his family, so at best Kensi and Deeks are getting the B plot. 

As for ECO's schedule, he was also off for a week in January (looks like the week they were taping the nursing home episode) and again in March, and COD was off for a week in February when they were filming the episode where Eric and Nell go under cover. People's vacation time doesn't necessarily mean anything about a character's status on the show.

Share Post

Saw a video and it looks as if Anna's back in the first episode of season 9.

Share Post

ymeagain, thank you so much for the link!  I just watched the Paleyfest panel, and it was worth the annoying commercial interruptions!  For me, the high point was LL Cool J's tribute to Miguel Ferrer, which seemed so heartfelt and confirmed what I sensed -- that the show let him work up until the end because that was what he wanted.  A great tribute to the actor and to the character.

It was actually a really fun panel, notwithstanding the horrible moderator who had clearly never watched the show, and didn't even know who LL Cool J is in real life.

I also liked it when Renee and Daniela got choked up talking about Daniela's recovery story line.  Not a lot of spoiler info, unfortunately.  Nonetheless, fun to watch.

Share Post

1 hour ago, mtmjr said:

thank you so much for the link!

No problem. Good panel, horrible moderator, and idiotic audience questions (the box? Monty? seriously?) LL's tribute to Miguel was touching; Chris and LL "displaying" their emotions was hilarious as was LL's comment about thinking about reinterpreting Jimmy Buffet's music (Chris' influence). Dani's talk about her character's arc was interesting, but the boys brought it back to earth with their emoting. Enjoyed Renee (especially her talk about learning on the set) and Barrett and Eric. Funny that the entire cast was so awful at the "guess who said it" segment. Did miss Linda.

7 hours ago, 123BP said:

it looks as if Anna's back in the first episode of season 9.

Good. They've finally found a gal for Callen. Hope she hangs around awhile so their relationship can develop. Interested to see where it goes especially with changes coming for Sam.

Share Post

Loved the panel. The rapport between the characters clearly has it's roots in the bond between the actors. They all clearly get along very very well. 

Share Post