Favorite Trick: Who Did He Really Fool The Best?

I love all the animal ones.  The camouflage fish or the duck decoy I think were the best.  People just saying but it looks real.  ah yay! 

Share Post

LOL - I like the animal ones also.  My favorite was the pair of bunnies that kept multiplying until there were about 20 of them.  And then there are the kitty ones...awwww - kitties!

Edited by Tunia.

Share Post

I don't know but if I went to pick up my dog from the kennel and it was squished into a flat disc I would have FREAKED OUT. Like seriously had a heart attack. I can hardly even watch reruns of that one.

Share Post

I just watched him walking a dog in the park, asking a guy to take photos... then he takes the cat out of the dog thing. LOL!!! And the dog under the hair dryer that comes out all fluffed and fancy. Poor animals have no idea why people are flipping out.

Share Post

I just watched him restoring an old church. He fooled his helper into believing that an old chalice found in the wall turned items to cement when touched by it. The best part was the man who touched it and turned into a statue. I don't know how they switched out the man and statue so quickly and quietly. He was standing right next to the helper and she only turned her head for a moment.

Share Post