S01.E10: The Fixer 2015.01.01

Rebecca helps her friend Michelle get over her divorce, but soon realizes not everyone enjoys her making judgments on their decisions. Meanwhile, Tom and Tedward join forces to convince a witness to testify. Hernandez has to endure a sexual harassment course with Judy.

Share Post

Seriously, are they still burning off this trainwreck ?

This episode was just terrible -- it was obviously a weekday, because the judge and Tedward went to work the very next day and Michelle said she had to work on the day of the party, so why were the 20 somethings throwing a party in the middle of the week -- in the middle of the day ?  Would all of their friends also have the day off -- or did they all work at night ?  But if they all got drunk -- and freely wasted a lot of alcohol, how would they go to work at night ?  And why would Tedward and the DA have the day off if the judge just spontaneously blows the day off.  That makes about as much sense as having an office secret Santa exchange on Xmas Day.

And no, that is not how they store bricks of hashish in an evidence lockup -- sitting on a shelf.  The judge, Tedward and the DA should have all been fired for those shenanigans in the evidence lockup.

And apparently Judy is a sexual predator at work.  That move she pulled on the judge at the end of the episode would also get someone fired. Holy crap !

The con the DA and Tedward pulled on that guy only works if you don't discuss how you put one over on him with front car window WIDE open so that he can hear everything.

The only positive note -- Angela Kinsey in a blue bikini. That is all.

Share Post

Wow ottoDbusdriver you paid attention more than I did!!!  I didn't realize the crappy timeline, I'm just here for the Kate Walsh hotness and Tedward.

Share Post

The only positive note -- Angela Kinsey in a blue bikini. That is all.

That was the best part of the episode. Never knew that Angela from The Office had such a rocking body. She kind of funny too so I am glad she is still getting work.

I can usually get around stupid things on a show like this that make no sense, but this was just stupid. Would a judge like that really only hear like one case at a time, so when the witness doesn't show up she calls a recess and goes home. I mean sure Night Court was never super realistic, but at least they handled more than one case an episode. 

Share Post