S01.E09: Secrets Revealed 2014.12.30

It's not coming on until 1 am ET? My goodness, just how terribly did this show do in the ratings?

Share Post

Geez...this boring B-reel footage wasn't even worth airing.

This must've bombed so hard. And these folks are just so unabashedly tacky. Although I will miss the sweetness and good humor of Fawni and Massimo; shame they can't get their own show together.

Share Post

I woke up in the wee hours and watched this off the DVR.  It looks like any funny bits they had, the producers saved for this episode where there are only 3 or 4 of us left watching the show.

Jannik and Sascha at the spa, good God!  I've never seen men spend so much time on their looks.  This would be considered very effeminate where I'm from, yet they're not gay?  And Jannik's modeling faces.  Every time I see those poses, I wonder why Natalie is so keen to marry him with that goofy hair and too-tight pants and all.  There is just nothing masculine or attractive about him (to me). 

Bleona has got the VIP behaviour down pat, except she's really not famous here and probably won't be.  She spends all that money on studio time, then exercises and has a massage while there just to prove that she is really very busy, too busy to care about other people's time.  That massage therapist looked really angry at the wait.  Maybe Bleona's a good tipper. 

Share Post

That massage therapist looked really angry at the wait. Maybe Bleona's a good tipper.

I hope she's a good tipper, but I doubt it---not to generalize, but I've learned from my waiter friends that Europeans are typically non-tippers. Tipping for services in most of those areas just doesn't happen. And Bleona just comes across like a non-tipper, being so smug in her self-proclaimed VIP status as she is.

Share Post

It's not coming on until 1 am ET? My goodness, just how terribly did this show do in the ratings?

Moreover, there have been absolutely no repeat airings for the past few episodes. That is surely a sign of doom on a network like Bravo which plays repeats nonstop.

The outtakes were enjoyable enough because Isabel was nowhere to be seen for the first 40 minutes. 

Is Fawni still with her baby daddy? There was no mention of him. I wasn't too surprised to learn Massimo had intercourse at the White Party, but I'm almost disappointed he didn't go into the details. I don't know why!  If Euros doesn't continue (and its unlikely that they will), Fawni and Massimo should get their own spinoff vehicle. In a world full of reality TV "celebs" that are downright loathsome, these two are a fresh breath of air.

Share Post

I hope she's a good tipper, but I doubt it---not to generalize, but I've learned from my waiter friends that Europeans are typically non-tippers. Tipping for services in most of those areas just doesn't happen. And Bleona just comes across like a non-tipper, being so smug in her self-proclaimed VIP status as she is.

Remember that convenience store clerk she bulldozed into closing the store so he could come pour the gas in her stranded car?  She did give him ten whole dollars for that service.  He stood there on the curb watching her drive away as if he'd just been through a tornado.

Share Post