Whose Your Least/Most Favorite Character?

Favorite character: Cruz..(yeah yeah I know the majority of the fans hated her but I tend to love characters like that because they have soften them up sometime) and I liked basically everyone else.

Least favorite: Faith (especially after she became detective which she shouldn't even had made in the first place and of course when she fought w/Cruz for no reason at all just because she didn't like her I half think she liked fighting w/Cruz)  & Sasha (post Rat Bastard) She didn't have to do that to Cruz. sometimes Bosco (for the way he treated Cruz I know she wasn't innocent either but that's no excuse for his attitude towards her)

Share Post

I love Bosco!  Hot-headed, brash but if I were in trouble, he would be the cop that I wanted to save me.  He wouldn't hesitate.  Next would be Sully -- smart and calm.  The opposite of Bosco -- the yin-yang of Third Watch

Share Post

No favorites. 

Decided to watch this show again and it didn't take me long to realize why I stopped watching it in the second season.

Boring.

The personal stories that I could care less about, almost no rescue scenes, plus the corruption of the NYPD, which makes a lot os sense today more than it did at the time of the show.

The acting is pitiful for the most part. 

Did I mention the corruption?

Share Post

14 minutes ago, alexvillage said:

No favorites. 

Decided to watch this show again and it didn't take me long to realize why I stopped watching it in the second season.

Boring.

The personal stories that I could care less about, almost no rescue scenes, plus the corruption of the NYPD, which makes a lot os sense today more than it did at the time of the show.

The acting is pitiful for the most part. 

Did I mention the corruption?

The entire series is now available somewhere?

That a character went out as a suicide bomber after a drug lord after so much of the show was based around surviving 9/11 was foul.  Because Sgt Cruz broke out and returning her lead to the  turning an Emergency with cops into The Shield lite should leave no doubt to my least favorite character.

Carlos Nieto going from a socially dysfunctional ex foster child paramedic to husband and father had about the best total arc.

Share Post

36 minutes ago, Raja said:

The entire series is now available somewhere?

Not that I know of.

Library DVDs. But still couldn't watch past the first episodes of season 2. It wouldn't matter anyway because my local library only has the first two seasons.

Share Post

4 hours ago, alexvillage said:

Library DVDs. But still couldn't watch past the first episodes of season 2. It wouldn't matter anyway because my local library only has the first two seasons.

The first two seasons are the only ones that got released on DVD.

Share Post