Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

6 hours ago, Trini said:

A little speculation about the new suit: Maybe the reason for no chinstrap is so that they can actually show Barry pulling down the cowl? Since it happens fairly often. Still need to see this from different angles and in motion, though. But maybe they'll put the chinstrap back later?

Grant replied to a fan and implied they're adding the chin strap later.

Share Post

Back to the suit for a second:

I saw this pointed out somewhere else, that now there's less gold detailing (at the seams, etc.) in this latest redesign. Which I guess is more 'streamlined' and 'comic accurate', but now it's more plain, which isn't necessarily the best thing for a TV costume. Plus, I'm assuming this one is more complicated to get in and out of; not to mention rigging it for stunts.

--

But about this being a BTS photo; it looks like Barry's still getting beat up by metas in Season 5!

Share Post

2 hours ago, Trini said:

Back to the suit for a second:

I saw this pointed out somewhere else, that now there's less gold detailing (at the seams, etc.) in this latest redesign. Which I guess is more 'streamlined' and 'comic accurate', but now it's more plain, which isn't necessarily the best thing for a TV costume. Plus, I'm assuming this one is more complicated to get in and out of; not to mention rigging it for stunts.

--

But about this being a BTS photo; it looks like Barry's still getting beat up by metas in Season 5!

I don't think it looks complicated to get in and out of. It's a one piece suit.

Share Post