RHoA in the Media

A scene from the next episode. It does make me wonder if Kandi and Phaedra were switched at birth...

Share Post

4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

A scene from the next episode. It does make me wonder if Kandi and Phaedra were switched at birth...

Once again Phaedra is acting like she's smarter than she is. That comeback about investigating the OLG restaurant and its permits was weak sauce. What is there to investigate about the restaurant? There's no secret for why the restaurant wasn't open. They just weren't moving as quickly as they should have.

Phaedra should have clapped back with a question about why Mama Joyce has to constantly meddle in everyone's lives. Joyce spent tons of time digging for dirt on Todd, talking shit about Carmen, and putting a bounty on Todd. Now she's sticking her nose into Phaedra and Apollo's divorce. Joyce is a lazy greedy nosy user. Kandi gave the woman how many houses? If Phaedra had comeback with something like that, Kandi wouldn't have much of an argument because Joyce is objectively awful. Phaedra is a smart person generally. But when she gets concerned with protecting her middle class respectability, she gets excessively stupid.

Share Post

I have to agree with that post^ she sounded stupid to me. 

Share Post