RHoA in the Media

Oh! Eva's dating Atlanta-based politician Michael Sterling--- that's the connection:

eva-marcille-and-michael-sterling-attend-atl-live-on-the-park-hiphop-picture-id599807340.jpg.c4c29aa42388a705299d0c8ea7d367dd.jpg

Share Post

She's got a good case for a lawsuit if this is true. Her contract is for HER, not her & a husband. They can't force him on the show. Georgia is a right-to-work state, and if they fire her for not having her husband on the show.... I just don't see it happening.

Share Post

Was Lamarra always in the mix as a potential cast member for the new  season?

Share Post

First I've heard too. How big does this cast need to be? 

Share Post

Nene's and Kim's overinflated egos are enough for 6 women.

Share Post

On 7/7/2017 at 7:59 AM, cooksdelight said:

She's got a good case for a lawsuit if this is true. Her contract is for HER, not her & a husband. They can't force him on the show. Georgia is a right-to-work state, and if they fire her for not having her husband on the show.... I just don't see it happening.

I don't want to watch the reunion again, but I seem to recall Kenya sitting on a couch after the Phaedra blow up spouting off how fake Phaedra was and how she did show her life on the show. But Kenya manages to get married under the radar while promoting the Matt relationship then wants to be the anti housewife on a housewife show. Typical Kenya mindset.

I don't think these famewhore appearances have much in common with working folks in Georgia. 

Share Post

But the Matt storyline was a production thing, not Kenya's idea. They want every woman paired off with a man, married or not. I don't blame her husband for wanting no part of this show. No, these people don't have anything in common with Georgia residents in everyday walks of life, but they are all SAG union employees.

Share Post

14 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

But the Matt storyline was a production thing, not Kenya's idea. They want every woman paired off with a man, married or not. I don't blame her husband for wanting no part of this show. No, these people don't have anything in common with Georgia residents in everyday walks of life, but they are all SAG union employees.

She went along with it. If it were someone else she would have a lot to say. Make that heffa show her husband! 

Share Post

They are under contract to go along with whatever production tells them to do, short of committing a crime.

Share Post

On 7/9/2017 at 9:23 AM, cooksdelight said:

They are under contract to go along with whatever production tells them to do, short of committing a crime.

Then why can't they make her show her husband?

Share Post

I how she calls their bluff and leaves.  Good Riddance!  

Share Post

4 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Then why can't they make her show her husband?

He's not under contract. They've given her an ultimatum, I hope she sticks to her guns.

Share Post

On 7/6/2017 at 0:47 AM, NowVoyager said:

Oh! Eva's dating Atlanta-based politician Michael Sterling--- that's the connection:

eva-marcille-and-michael-sterling-attend-atl-live-on-the-park-hiphop-picture-id599807340.jpg.c4c29aa42388a705299d0c8ea7d367dd.jpg

How terrible is Porsha's reputation that this man is dating Eva?* He's an attorney and a politician. He's running for mayor of Atlanta. Porsha is attractive with a family name that is strongly associated with the civil rights era and Atlanta. Eva is attractive, but she already has a kid. Neither Eva or Porsha finished college.

*Perhaps I should have asked how silly/stupid is Porsha that she doesn't realize that this is the type of man she should be with.

Edited by HunterHunted.

Share Post

Porsha only wants someone who is as dumb as she is. I'm sure he's out there somewhere.

Share Post

Is Eva Pigford going to be a housewife?  I didn't place her until I saw the picture above. 

Share Post

Yahoo reports that Kim Z is heading back to the housewives as a guest I guess, not holding a peach.

Edited by stewedsquash.

Share Post

Kim is getting so unrecognizable she might as well be a captioned special guest. 

All these women in the cast and returning are very outspoken and confrontational automatically, so we don't really need a shit stirrer run tell dat person like Sheree taking up airtime IMHO. What she brought outside of that- Kairos modeling, chateau delusions, and Bob reconciliation - were not entertaining for me either. 

So far it's Kenya, Kandi, Nene, Porsha, Eva, Cynthia, with Kim and Sheree? 

I have a feeling Eva will clash with either Porsha or Kenya. It will also be interesting to see Top Model Eva standing next to Cynthia Bailey. 

Share Post

18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I have a feeling Eva will clash with either Porsha or Kenya. It will also be interesting to see Top Model Eva standing next to Cynthia Bailey. 

Only in Tyra's world, would Eva be a model. In the real world, that would never happen..

Share Post