The Hosts: Telling It Like It Is

I don't understand what qualifies these people to critique fashion.  I don't know who Bevy is, but the other two are hair stylists, right?  Hair stylists who believe they have amazing fashion sense.  I see nothing that indicates this, based on their own personal wardrobe choices.

Edited by lyric.

Share Post

ITA. Derek J and Miss Lawrence may think they're sickening, but they look like rejects from RuPaul's Drag Race to me.  Worse, all three defended Kim Kardashian's now-infamous Paper magazine covers and even nominated North West for the "Gag Award," which are their picks for the best dressed stars of the week, with the winner determined by fan votes on Twitter. Worst of all, North West won.

Share Post

Help me understand: How does a woman with an obvious speech impediment get a job in public speaking? Bevy is so marble-mouthed she actually puts me off watching the show. Maybe she's important enough in the fashion world that the PTB were willing to overlook it & she seems nice, but I just don't get it.

Share Post

The production values resemble Public Access and the two guys came across as stereotypical caricatures.  I thought I was watching a 'Men on Film' skit from In Living Color.

Share Post

I'm watching the re-cap of 2014 now. Really loving the nice-nasty banter between Miss Lawrence & Derek J. Bevy's hair & makeup look nice this episode, much more fashionable. Her speech impediment still makes me crazy.

Share Post

I feel like Fashion Queens is what Fashion Police was hoping to be with the addition of Kathy Griffin. 

Bevy's speech used to bug me, but now I don't notice it as much, except when she says certain things like "Gaaaaagggggggggg." 

Watching this week's ep I was highly amused by the segment where they were talking about "would you pay the $$ for that" and Derek J kept being all "I don't know who can afford that, not me."   It was cracking me up that he was being upfront about the ridiculousness of pricing on some things, like the designer fanny pack that Fergie had been wearing. 

Share Post