Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

40 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Calling @KungFuBunny to provide a GIF of walnutqueen raising her hand.

But then, what I remember about my holiday dinners is that they were decidedly untraditional ...  ;-)

Not sure which you'd prefer:

934eb551044f1211f5cced04007a9be6.gif

excited-baby.gif

Share Post

Official Post

Hey guys, it's the offseason now, so I know things are gonna wander a bit, but let's try and keep the thread about Bethenny, please :) 

Share Post

I'm not sure I like Bethenny's dress but she still looks good.  

Sonja looks ridiculous ............especially her extensions.

Share Post

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny & Barbara

41281706_270156296835762_894000346301398

I hate the open shoulder shirt, the whole outfit really, you posted but the above, I kind of like the look. Not so much the hat, would have preferred a bit more of a "flop" to it. Since I despise SJP/CB being labeled as "fashion geniuses" (real person/character) when they are really in my opinion just ridiculously dressed, I will go the Linda Rodin route and say it is something she would wear.  The open shoulder shirt just looks annoying, the pants look two sizes too big, it doesn't look high end, and I hate when the person who is always around taking pictures of her doesn't tell her to put the purse down. 

22 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny and Sonja

Celon Lounge

40671209_162327261356620_631620257822505

She is in that dress in a instagram post today. I like the dress but am trying to figure out if it is the same one she wore maybe last summer that everyone hated and I loved, or if it is a different one. Those are pictures of Sonja in the background for some photo shoot she did for a purse? I think. Did the extensions come as a result of the photoshoot and she is keeping them? I think she may have found a niche if she can keep doing things like that. 

It might just be a photo blip, but BF has a "don't even think about straying from my hooks Sonja" look on her face. You just know she is going to criticize whatever success Sonja is having with the job.

Share Post

18 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I hate the open shoulder shirt, the whole outfit really, you posted but the above, I kind of like the look. Not so much the hat, would have preferred a bit more of a "flop" to it. Since I despise SJP/CB being labeled as "fashion geniuses" (real person/character) when they are really in my opinion just ridiculously dressed, I will go the Linda Rodin route and say it is something she would wear.  The open shoulder shirt just looks annoying, the pants look two sizes too big, it doesn't look high end, and I hate when the person who is always around taking pictures of her doesn't tell her to put the purse down. 

She is in that dress in a instagram post today. I like the dress but am trying to figure out if it is the same one she wore maybe last summer that everyone hated and I loved, or if it is a different one. Those are pictures of Sonja in the background for some photo shoot she did for a purse? I think. Did the extensions come as a result of the photoshoot and she is keeping them? I think she may have found a niche if she can keep doing things like that. 

It might just be a photo blip, but BF has a "don't even think about straying from my hooks Sonja" look on her face. You just know she is going to criticize whatever success Sonja is having with the job.

BF has worn that dress multiple times, or at least been photographed in it multiple times, one of which I think was when Dennis was with her, and they were filming a scene with everyone around a dinner table or something.  Dennis had that ridiculous sweater on.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated.

Share Post

29 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Huh?  Seriously?

image.jpeg

Share Post

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny and Sonja

Celon Lounge

I dig Sonja's shoes.

Not sure if it is the extensions, dress, or lighting, but Sonja is serving a "discount Donatella Versace at a distance" kinda vibe.

The sleeves of Bethenny's dress are a little odd. It might be a weird angle, but I'm not a fan of the pouf.

Share Post

It looks to me like Sonja has a cheap Halloween wig on.  There seems to be a pretty defined line right behind her little bit of bangs, she's just giving me shades of season one Kim Zolciak.  

Share Post

Is B’s dress the one that Juliette from Ladies of London has also been photographed in?  It looks familiar.

Share Post

19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Is B’s dress the one that Juliette from Ladies of London has also been photographed in?  It looks familiar.

Now that you mention it, I think so.  It totally looks like something Juliette would wear.

Share Post

2 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I thought it was more of a "Where the F is Luann?! Sonja needs her snatch guard!" kind of look.

23 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yes. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

BF has worn that dress multiple times, or at least been photographed in it multiple times, one of which I think was when Dennis was with her, and they were filming a scene with everyone around a dinner table or something.  Dennis had that ridiculous sweater on.

Was that the marathon dinner where we had to hear Beth TH, “What the F are you wearing?” seven times?

Share Post

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Was that the marathon dinner where we had to hear Beth TH, “What the F are you wearing?” seven times?

I couldn't say.  The season is a blur.

Share Post

6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, I did think I saw her in it before. Yet I also think she has another dress similar to it, but the ruffle/ruche is more circular on the chest and maybe it is a longer dress? It's on the edges of my memory bank, can't quite picture it.

Share Post

I’m impressed Beth did not bring her hair and makeup people to NC. 

As someone above posted, I think Juliet wore that dress on an episode of Ladies of London. Juliet wore a lot of Little House on the Prairie-inspired bib dresses. I remember being surprised that Beth would wear something so covered-up.

Share Post

7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny and Sonja

Celon Lounge

Sorry but WTF.  Is it art?  What is it?  I don't get it.

On another note, hey, great that Beth and her partners brought $40000. worth of goods to NC.  I would never criticize her for going to Fayetteville, NC.  Yes, they were severely affected by Florence because of the all the flooding that is still going on.  What bothers me is the attitude.  Yep. this is a crisis.  We've had many a crisis and you're late to the game.  I can't explain it.  It goes back to PR and her declaring she was the first one there. 

Did she bring a photographer to NC?

Share Post

I'm not 100% sure, because I'm not sure where the pic is from, but looking at the pics in the background, it looks like it may be some sort of launch party for Sonja. Those look (to me) like pics of her, with different items she has so I'm guessing it's stuff for her website.

Share Post