Nicknames/Catchphrases/etc.: Bullets of Love

WE NEVER CARED is universal. The Nina, Coma!Baby, Rosalie's sekrit—WE NEVER CARED about any of them.

Share Post

I wish I could remember who came up with this, but someone at TWOP way back when had a PERFECT description for Luke and his old haircut back in the day: a penis with a perm. 

Share Post

Morgan Without Pity -when Morgan is in truthtelling and snark mode.

Ooh, thanks for this one. I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what MWOP meant.

Share Post

Sadly, he still won't be #1 son. Maybe Wannabe #1 son would be more accurate.

Share Post

Never#1 Son? Also, I suggest Mute Button. Because if he's going to be Team Sonny, I may mentally block him out.

Share Post

After Friday's episode, my choice for Carly's new nickname is "Lying Cheating Whore," or LCW, for short.

Share Post

My nicknames for Robin:

The Kidnapped One

She Who Must Always Be Kidnapped

The Girl With No Future With Patrick

Share Post

Abby the strooker—Michael's first girlfriend after the rape. Originally she was introduced as a hooker, hired by Sam, to help him get over his trauma. Then she morphed into a stripper for some reason. She was a complete snore, and was mercifully killed (offscreen!) by one of our favorite Inanimate Objects, Crane.

Share Post

Morgan Without Pity -when Morgan is in truthtelling and snark mode.

Whoever came up with that nickname can join those diabolical geniuses Helena and Faison in the "brilliant" club.

I can not tell a lie, 'twas me who came up with MWOP after the move from TWOP to here.

(rubs hands together in diabolical glee while letting loose with a Helena laugh)

Share Post

Abby the strooker—Michael's first girlfriend after the rape. Originally she was introduced as a hooker, hired by Sam, to help him get over his trauma.

Wait, what?! Sam hired a hooker for Michael to help him get over being raped in prison? LMAO man and I thought some of the shit going on currently was bad!

Share Post

Wait, what?! Sam hired a hooker for Michael to help him get over being raped in prison? LMAO man and I thought some of the shit going on currently was bad!

I'll reply in the history thread.

Share Post

In the interest of equality, my suggestion for Sonny's new nickname is "Lying, Cheating, Homicidal Whore," or LCHW, for short.

Share Post

I can't find the original post, but jsbt referred to Dewq as "an embalmed feline" and I am still cracking up.

Share Post

I saw a post where Duke was called "a feline I'd learn the ways of the samurai from" . I believe it was jsbt too. I about died laughing.

Share Post

I saw a post where Duke was called "a feline I'd learn the ways of the samurai from" . I believe it was jsbt too. I about died laughing.

So did I. I thought I was the only one who'd ever heard of Samurai Cat.

Share Post

It finally came to me--the Monthday. It's what we called the unit of time over which the Black  and White Ball occurred, which was simultaneously 24 hours and four weeks. At most, our recent Franco/Carly wedding could be considered a half-monthday.

Share Post

Monthdays are not exclusive to GH, and I think the word was used for DAYS events, or maybe PASSIONS, long before the BWB.

Share Post

Purina will never not be funny.

What is Micheal/Sabrina's future smush name?

Ambien?

Share Post

Purina will never not be funny.

What is Micheal/Sabrina's future smush name?

S&M  ; )

Share Post

A list of old nicknames and jokes from television without pity:

http://vulpes82.blogspot.com/2008/11/twop-general-hospital-forum-faq-update.html

How sad is it that, despite all the shit this list brings back to memory, the show was still a LOT more fun to watch back then than it is now?  

Also, I had totally forgotten about Robin's Blog.  But I'll go out on a limb and say it was probably better than the current day version - Ron's Twitter (may it rest in peace).  

Share Post

How sad is it that, despite all the shit this list brings back to memory, the show was still a LOT more fun to watch back then than it is now?  

Also, I had totally forgotten about Robin's Blog.  But I'll go out on a limb and say it was probably better than the current day version - Ron's Twitter (may it rest in peace).  

Remember when some of us used to bitch and moan about how a lot of the good beats of Robin's story were taking place only on that dang blog?

Ha!  How naive we were.  Never in Guza's worst, Robin-disdaining dreams would he have done to the character what this writing regime has done ...

Share Post

Since no one else has mentioned it here:

Sonny & Carly:

Fan nicknames= S&C and Carson.

Hater nickname=Scum. (Basically their equivalent of Jiz.)

I'm honestly shocked Scum doesn't have the popularity the Jiz nickname has. It seems so obvious. 

Share Post

Remember when some of us used to bitch and moan about how a lot of the good beats of Robin's story were taking place only on that dang blog?

Ha! How naive we were. Never in Guza's worst, Robin-disdaining dreams would he have done to the character what this writing regime has done ...

They have an HIV+ character sitting in scrubs and locked away for years while no one in town gives a fuck. Bye, Ron!!!

Share Post

Since no one else has mentioned it here:

Sonny & Carly:

Fan nicknames= S&C and Carson.

Hater nickname=Scum. (Basically their equivalent of Jiz.)

I'm honestly shocked Scum doesn't have the popularity the Jiz nickname has. It seems so obvious.

I remember when I use to browse at soapzone that someone use to say "you can't spell "suck" without S and C!"

Share Post