Elementary in the Media

Elementary pre-empted for Trump's SCOTUS nomination announcement. [Expletives deleted.] From Deadline:

CBS said today it will air a rebroadcast of NCIS: New Orleans at 9 PM, and move a scheduled original episode of Salvation to 10 PM, pre-empting an original episode of Elementary. Comedy series Mom and Man With a Plan will air at their regularly scheduled times of 8 PM and 8:30 PM, respectively.

Share Post

On 7/6/2018 at 10:54 PM, Ms Lark said:

Elementary pre-empted for Trump's SCOTUS nomination announcement. [Expletives deleted.] From Deadline:

Bollocks!!!

Share Post

Can I blame Trump? (Not too hard for me.) I had really been in a nice groove of having a new Elementary every week when precious little else is on.

On the plus side, getting Elementary out of the way is actually a nice move on CBS's part. Not so great for Salvation.

Share Post

20 hours ago, lb60 said:

Bollocks!!!

I think Jonny probably said the same.  Sucks we have to wait but at least CBS feels it's better to hold off on a new episode on a veteran show and burn off a summer episode instead. 

Share Post

In lieu of CBS at 8pm, my choices are either the vintage edition of Antiques Roadsow or reruns of Barney Miller.

Share Post

17 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

In lieu of CBS at 8pm, my choices are either the vintage edition of Antiques Roadsow or reruns of Barney Miller.

Spent the evening continuing a re-watch of Dexter. 

Share Post

At least they didn't do that insane thing of running it in the week hours of the morning. I rather have a week's delay or so than grind my teeth because I didn't see the "crawl" announcing the delay in time enough to set the DVR.

Share Post

Official Post

No personal politics please. Thanks. 

Share Post

This is a little Spoiler-y I guess but my Tivo, thinking that the show had played last Monday, has scheduled the episode after it for next Monday, and it describes a situation 

Spoiler

where Bell is possibly offered a promotion to leave his current job...which would tie in with the idea that that writers and producers felt that this was the last year of the show.

Share Post