Maureen Maher: Leather Jackets and Warehouses

Yay, it's almost time for a new season of 48 Hours!  Who wants to guess what Maureen Maher will be wearing and where she'll be reporting from?  Hmm...

Share Post

Just to add a comment...  I don't mean to rag on Maureen Maher, really...  I like her and I think she does her job very well!  I just find the leather jackets and her constant "posed" stances to be hilarious...  I still giggle over the comments I remember from the sadly-now-defunct TwoP site, "Why does Maureen Maher always look like she's on her way to a biker bar?" "The world is Maureen Maher's fashion shoot!"  And the warehouses, I will never understand.  Does it lend credibility to storytelling when you do it from a warehouse? And she's setting a trend!  Last season on Dateline, either or both Lester Holt and Andrea Canning were wearing leather jackets and in a warehouse.  Tamron Hall was recently telling one of her stories from a warehouse (though I don't recall what she was wearing).

I'm just easily amused.

Share Post

I snickered when I read the title to this thread! I have always thought it was odd that she always wears a leather jacket and is reporting from an abandoned warehouse. And the "warehouse" looks like she is standing in front of a green screen while a slightly pixilated image of a warehouse is put in behind her in editing. And her hand gestures and positions look so unnatural and posed.

Share Post

I thought I was the only one who found her pose odd, especially her hands ... mannequin like ...

Share Post

It is July 2017 and Zippers Maher is still rocking the colorful leather Moto jackets.

You know she is kinky freak. 

Share Post