S02.E08: Crowning the King

I found that finale pretty satisfying. For one thing, they didn't end the season on a popularity contest like they did last season. And I was rooting for Kayla! Although that's two female winners in two seasons, so maybe "King" of the Nerds isn't the best name for the show.

Share Post

Kayla was such a deserving winner.  She is so completely her own person, in all the best ways.  Girl is not afraid to let her nerd flag fly!  So happy for her.

Share Post

I was rooting for Brian, but I liked Kayla also. She had a good strategy and I liked that she seemed totally comfortable in her own skin.

Share Post

That was a good, deserving winner and also a fair way to choose the one who wins. I was so let down by the first winner, in my opinion she was by far the least deserving one in that whole bunch. Who knows how good she was even when it comes to video games? We never saw her do much with her supposed experience, and she failed with most of the other stuff. The first season had so many awesome, interesting nerds to choose from so it was sad to see it end like that, but the second season contestants were not that great, but the final two were decent.

Edited by halkatla.

Share Post