Madame Secretary In The Media

Just saw an item that Madam Secretary episodes will be shown on the WE channel, beginning March 7, 7:00 p.m.  Apparently on that date and again on March 14 there are MS marathons.  Don't know if that will be the norm or if it will settle down to a regular schedule.  It would be great if they were shown in order, but that doesn't happen too often.

Edited by schnauzergirl.

Share Post

Sara Ramirez, Lori Mccreary, and Jessica Stern discuss Madam Secretary:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo.

Share Post

1 hour ago, kwnyc said:

Tim joins Tyne in Theresa Rebeck's new play downtown in NYC. (Cherry Lane is a LOVELY theater!)

Hmm... hint that they're expecting cancellation or will they work that into Daly's schedule? (They managed to work around his accident, so I have no doubt that they'd do that/be able to do that).

Edited by CheshireCat.

Share Post

Depends on the rehearsal schedule. Once they are in production, They can shoot during the day, and be onstage at night. (Another reason theater folks love it when TV shows are shot in NY.)

Share Post

There's only a couple more weeks of filming for this season and then the actors have off until July. A play isn't necessarily a long term commitment. Their play could finish its run in June.

Share Post

53 minutes ago, orza said:

There's only a couple more weeks of filming for this season and then the actors have off until July. A play isn't necessarily a long term commitment. Their play could finish its run in June.

The play is scheduled to run from November through December ;-)

Share Post

Not really a good place to put this comment, but if anyone watches Jeopardy, the contestant who won today's episode really reminds me of Noodle. Voice sounds exactly the same and they physically have similar appearances. It was weird.

Share Post

On 3/15/2018 at 9:46 PM, CheshireCat said:

The play is scheduled to run from November through December ;-)

They can make it work if both sides want to. Producers LOVE having TV stars in their casts (sells more tickets), and shows that shoot in NYC are often accommodating to people appearing onstage. So we may see a few scenes of: "I'm off to teach ethics, my love!" and then not hear from Henry for the rest of the episode, or if they have a few scripts ahead to work on, they could shoot all his scenes for a couple episodes on one day.

Share Post

Wooooot!!!! It's everyone coming back?

Looking forward to more Bess and POTUS scenes. 

Share Post

Tim Daly talks about why art is important to him. https://hollywoodonthepotomac.com/?p=91367

If true (and he retweeted the link so I'm assuming it is) I'm even more surprised at their constant use of "alcohol to relax after work" on the show. I'd have suggested the show stop "promoting" alcohol as a means to relax if I were Daly.

Share Post

Share Post