S01.E18: Games 2014.09.13

Well, this was a confusing episode. Or maybe it was confusing for me because I'm not into mysteries . . . like Humpty Dumpty taking a fivesome (Bats, Kats, Jim, the Mayor, Tobias Whale) and forcing them into playing games in order to solve a mystery. Basically, HD is like Riddler, only more deformed and emotionally attached to what he feels is right. The episode is from comics writer Adam Beechen, so I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. But I think the biggest mystery revolves around the bat that flew up Bruce's butt, at least in mouthing off to Katana. Could it be that Alfred's absence is affecting Batman?

Share Post

It's too bad I tend not to watch things twice, because this one could use a second viewing.

Share Post

I really, really dislike "murder mysteries" where the characters get to have special information that the viewer/reader doesn't have.

Katana and Gordon are the only ones who didn't come off seeming like jerks this time. And I'm disappointed that Humpty couldn't be a good sport about Out of Jail Guy not killing everyone. I prefer villains to have at least a little class, y'know?

Share Post