Roseanne Alphabet Game: That was my joke guess!

M is for money, which a lot of hard-working people have been screwed out of thanks to you-know-who.

Share Post

N is for Nope which is what ABC just said the racist boor.

Share Post

has to be for OMG, which is what I've been saying at least once an hour since yesterday. 

Share Post

P is for Pissed. Big time. 

Share Post

is for Quiet, which is how Roseanne should have remained.

Share Post

R is for...

Ugh. I think you know what's coming. 

Racist.

Because it doesn't matter how you try to spin it, Roseanne. That's what your tweet was. 100% unacceptably racist.  

Share Post

is for sad. I'm so sad for how the legacy of this once great show has been tarnished. 

Share Post

T is for twitter, which more people should really avoid.  

Share Post

U is for Unemployed which Roseanne currently is.

Share Post

is for the victory Kathy Griffin must be feeling, seeing as this happened RIGHT on the heels of the one year anniversary of her infamous photo, which earned her an unconstitutional FBI investigation and even put her on the no fly list. 

Share Post

V is also for Valerie Jarrett, who Roseanne wishes she'd never heard of right about now.

Share Post

X is for Xenophobe. Something that the character of Roseanne seemed to be, when confronted with her new Muslim neighbors and their overabundance of fertilizer. 

We just never thought it was true to life. 

Share Post

Y is for yanked from TV, which is what a bunch of networks did with the show on the same day.

Share Post

is for Zip it, Roseanne!

I guess that's it, now. This game won't be what it used to be for awhile, if ever. :( 

Share Post

Yeah, I still have several entries in my head, but it's pretty hard to recapture the lighthearted feel of the game right now.

Share Post

On 31/05/2018 at 3:29 PM, Bastet said:

Yeah, I still have several entries in my head, but it's pretty hard to recapture the lighthearted feel of the game right now.

Let's start fresh then. 

A is for Alfalfinator

Share Post

is for flashlight .  Which is what they used to entertain themselves when their power was shut off. 

Edited by Brown eyed girl.

Share Post