Jump to content

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Right?!?! What has she done with her money? take vacation after vacation, and buy vehicle after vehicle. The best financial decision she made was buying the house that she will probably have to sell once the money train ends. She (allegedly) got that college degree, but did nothing with it (except maybe take a celebratory vacation). I wonder if she's saved any money for the kids' college. Are all of her children considered minorities? Maybe they can qualify for financial aid or scholarships.

I don't know how successful Vee's cosmetic line is, but it's still around, which is better than, say, JECosmetics or any other lip glosses, tummy teas and whatnot these teen mom bimbos have tried to shill.

Does Vee sell cosmetics? I just know she got her cosmetology license and was advertising her services for weddings and other events in a few different states. Which, combined with her and Jo's smart investments in real estate, is a hell of a lot better move then any shitty "business" venture then any Kail has thought it. Even Javi's somewhat iffy CrossFit venture has more potential then Kail's stupid ghost-written books and Pothead hair products. For all that Jo and Javi have "used" her, they have seemingly been much smarter with their TM earnings then she has.

 

I find it really sad that so many smart, ambitious people have to go into debt for a college education, but she easily paid for s degree that she is letting go to waste.

11

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Does Vee sell cosmetics? I just know she got her cosmetology license and was advertising her services for weddings and other events in a few different states. Which, combined with her and Jo's smart investments in real estate, is a hell of a lot better move then any shitty "business" venture then any Kail has thought it. Even Javi's somewhat iffy CrossFit venture has more potential then Kail's stupid ghost-written books and Pothead hair products. For all that Jo and Javi have "used" her, they have seemingly been much smarter with their TM earnings then she has.

 

I find it really sad that so many smart, ambitious people have to go into debt for a college education, but she easily paid for s degree that she is letting go to waste.

I’m pretty certain Vee does makeup, doesn’t sell it.  I mean I’m guessing she has products she could sell her clients, much like a hair stylist, but she does not have her name slapped on makeup as far as I know.  

Let’s also not forget that no matter what Javi, Jo, and Vee are doing for work, they’ve all lived a lot more modestly than Kail.  Ahem, Jo’s “starter home.”  Which appears to be a quite nice home that they did some interior work on and probably are gaining equity unlike Kail who went all in on Javi’s VA guaranty (0 down), and is now looking at “custom his and hers en suite.”

TL / DR

 If Javi re-enlisted, he could be transferred.  

8

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I’m pretty certain Vee does makeup, doesn’t sell it.  I mean I’m guessing she has products she could sell her clients, much like a hair stylist, but she does not have her name slapped on makeup as far as I know.  

Let’s also not forget that no matter what Javi, Jo, and Vee are doing for work, they’ve all lived a lot more modestly than Kail.  Ahem, Jo’s “starter home.”  Which appears to be a quite nice home that they did some interior work on and probably are gaining equity unlike Kail who went all in on Javi’s VA guaranty (0 down), and is now looking at “custom his and hers en suite.”

TL / DR

 If Javi re-enlisted, he could be transferred.  

I wondered about Javi and his gym. If he reenlisted as Active duty, I wondered where he'd find the time to run a gym enough to profit off of it. Then I consider that he might have a business partner or two who will run the business while he does his Airforce career. I think it's an iffy business, but I hope it works for him, if only so Kail gets more pissed off.

10

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I wondered about Javi and his gym. If he reenlisted as Active duty, I wondered where he'd find the time to run a gym enough to profit off of it. Then I consider that he might have a business partner or two who will run the business while he does his Airforce career. I think it's an iffy business, but I hope it works for him, if only so Kail gets more pissed off.

I’d guess he bought in name only type of thing.  And maybe he works out there.  As an investment it’s not dumb.  I don’t figure he’s there teaching classes or whatnot.  In my opinion it’s better than Kail’s pot shampoo at $90 a pop in a cardboard box to your door.   Sorry, still can’t get over that box of product in piss poor packaging.  FFS, back in the day I ordered a T-shirt from Phaedra and it came with a post card enclosed saying thank you. 🤣.  And that was like $20.  I have the card hanging on my wall of “fame.”

7

Share Post


Link to post

I'd buy $90 worth of pot before I bought Karl's stupid shampoo.

17

Share Post


Link to post

Just what I love to see over morning coffee!  Kail's butt!  Fat butt!  She really thinks she's all that with three baby daddies.  I predict if Chris is coming around kail's pregnant soon.  Watch for it!

Edited by Jeanne222.
5

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I believe her in regards to the news of the pregnancy. Also, given how she got knocked up when the ink on her divorce was barely dry, she really has no room to say anything negative. I think her issue with Lauren stems from the comments Lauren made in those text messages to Javi. However, IMO, Kail needs to have several seats because she had no business putting her paws on Javi's phone in the first place.

10

Share Post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I believe her in regards to the news of the pregnancy. Also, given how she got knocked up when the ink on her divorce was barely dry, she really has no room to say anything negative. I think her issue with Lauren stems from the comments Lauren made in those text messages to Javi. However, IMO, Kail needs to have several seats because she had no business putting her paws on Javi's phone in the first place.

And seriously Kail, you ARE a twat.  Why hate a truth teller?

13

Share Post


Link to post

I just watched Kail's Snaps and once again Lincoln and Isaac have their hair cut super short and Soapy has his hair flopping all over the place. I know people change but wtf. And I don't care if a kid has long hair. It is just her past comments about shit and the baby looks like he needs his hair brushed half the time. Just baffles me, like oh your dad is a bum, so you can look like one too.

6

Share Post


Link to post
On 1/12/2019 at 7:17 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

I wondered about Javi and his gym. If he reenlisted as Active duty, I wondered where he'd find the time to run a gym enough to profit off of it. Then I consider that he might have a business partner or two who will run the business while he does his Airforce career. I think it's an iffy business, but I hope it works for him, if only so Kail gets more pissed off.

Javi is out of the Air Force (read from bottom up). He's been out since about June 2018.  He joined the AF Reserve, which is a whole different story.  I think it's one weekend a month plus two weeks per year on a Base somewhere.  At least it was back when Dinosaurs roamed the Earth and I was in the military.  Of course his unit could get deployed somewhere at some point.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4938530/teen-mom-2-javi-marroquin-is-leaving-the-u-s-air-force-after-announcing-baby-news

javi.png

Edited by Snarky McSnarky.
3

Share Post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Happy birthday Isaac! ❤

He looks so precious. 

4

Share Post


Link to post

She wishes Isaac happiness, success and growth?  That is something I would write on a co-worker's card!  

16

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She wishes Isaac happiness, success and growth?  That is something I would write on a co-worker's card!  

Right??? Does NOT sound appropriate for a 9-year-old. There was nothing personal or endearing about that birthday message at all. 

7

Share Post


Link to post

Jo, you've got eight more years and then you'll be free of this hosebeast forever. Stay strong. 

9

Share Post


Link to post

Why does she put this out there publicly?  And now Jo has to defend himself by providing personal information.  I realize he could just ignore, but why should he when she is trying to paint him as a deadbeat when clearly he is not??

As for if Javi pays child support or not, I’m guessing Lincoln is on his Tri-Care (the whole entire reason for his existence).  So whether he pays support or not, he is also not a deadbeat.  

12

Share Post


Link to post

 Jo barely has a SM presence and I bet Kail tried to take advantage of that by lying to her minions but Jo came with the receipts. 

So Kail was completely OK with 50/50 and Jo paying her support but he can't  go to court to request support from her? Typical, Hulk!

I am curious what Jo's other business is?

9

Share Post


Link to post

Kailyn is always so ridiculous. Why does she always act as if she’s the victim?

3

Share Post


Link to post

Ooooh, I hate that he had to do it, but I love that Jo busted out with the screen shot of his payments. Take that, you slanderous bitch. 

8

Share Post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ooooh, I hate that he had to do it, but I love that Jo busted out with the screen shot of his payments. Take that, you slanderous bitch. 

Ikr? I'm always impressed with how Jo usually ignores the noise, but I'm tickled pink that he finally called Kail on her bullshit and provided receipts. 

5

Share Post


Link to post

That’s unfortunate.  Why did Kail lie about it?  Jo has been her ONLY consistent family for almost 10 years, is a good father and is clearly contributing to his son’s financial suport, why do this?  I hope Kailyn gets herself a good therapist someday. I have a Kailyn in my family and it’s been my experience that people like this only get more unhinged as they get older.  Maybe some decent therapy will rein her in before she does more damage to herself and the people around her. 

And kudos to Jo for shooting her down with concrete proof.  Too bad he had to do that. 

5

Share Post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

That’s unfortunate.  Why did Kail lie about it?  Jo has been her ONLY consistent family for almost 10 years, is a good father and is clearly contributing to his son’s financial suport, why do this?  I hope Kailyn gets herself a good therapist someday. I have a Kailyn in my family and it’s been my experience that people like this only get more unhinged as they get older.  Maybe some decent therapy will rein her in before she does more damage to herself and the people around her. 

And kudos to Jo for shooting her down with concrete proof.  Too bad he had to do that. 

I know! It seemed like Kailyn was finally at a good point with Jo & Vee (especially given how nice they were to her when she had Lux and Chris wasn’t around) and then she pulls this shit. Why is she so hateful to people that have constantly been there for her? 

 

You know now what I think? I think when Kailyn’s emotional needs aren’t being met like the people she wants to meet them (like Chris) she lashes out at the people that actually care; because she’s so emotionally immature that all she can see is “I am all alone” and thus xyz person must not being doing enough. 

 

A less extreme example of this (from someone more emotionally mature) is the friend that blames you for “not being there” when in actuality their significant other is shit, and emotionally neglecting them so they are leaning harder on their friends that they want to or expected to and it’s a defense mechanism. 

2

Share Post


Link to post

I am all for Jo pursuing support if he is entitled to it by law. Why not? Support in those cases is about maintaining a certain standard of living  for the child. Also, let's  be real here, you know if the shoe were on the other foot, Kail wouldn't  bat an eye at filing support and would do all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify it. 

5

Share Post


Link to post

I have to say there is no way in hell that Javi has what it takes to run a successful CrossFit box.  It makes my skin crawl that this moron is even involved in the sport at all.  I opened one three years ago and it is something you don't do for money.  The vast majority of boxes are run out of love and don't really make money.  We don't make a cent and I think overall we have broke even a handful of months out of the entire time we have been open.  We do it because we believe in what we are doing and we care about our people.

 

Is Javi's real name Jose?  I think I remember that, but I may be remembering wrong.

Edited by handle the scandal. Reason: I suck at spelling.
3

Share Post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now