Fashion Police in The Media

I suggested him to provide his current and recent measurements so that his dress shirt collar doesn't bother him alot that i'd seen that moment. For over sized or formally known as plus size individuals mustn't go for off the racks rather they should choose tailored dress shirts stitched by tailor manually right according to their own size.

Share Post

I'm posting this here, since, I wasn't sure where it would fit. But, did you see E coverage of the Oscars last night? OMG, Juliana Rancic looked AWESOME.  I've never been a big fan of hers, but, that gown she had on last night..............it was perhaps my favorite gown of all time. It would even be fitting for a wedding gown!  Who was the designer?  OMG, I can't say enough good things about her gown and the way it fit her.  Just true perfection!  

http://www.instyle.com/news/is-giuliana-rancic-still-married

Edited by SunnyBeBe.

Share Post

I'm not sure where this fits either, but I don't get the E! Red Carpet show.  I put it on to see the red carpet arrivals and dresses, but E! was mostly Giuliana and folks NOT on the red carpet, but sitting around a table discussing the dresses.  I don't want to see them around a table, I want to see coverage of the actual red carpet, dammit!  < then I switched to ABC >

Share Post

I think they may have signed over the last hour prior to the actual show, to ABC, and are not allowed to interview during that hour. Something along those lines.

Share Post

24 minutes ago, roughing it said:

I'm not sure where this fits either, but I don't get the E! Red Carpet show.  I put it on to see the red carpet arrivals and dresses, but E! was mostly Giuliana and folks NOT on the red carpet, but sitting around a table discussing the dresses.  I don't want to see them around a table, I want to see coverage of the actual red carpet, dammit!  < then I switched to ABC >

Right? Even the two-hour arrivals show spent tons of time with Giuliana and whoever-else at someplace other than the red carpet and not much time with the arrivals. Terrible coverage.

Share Post

And why does Guiliana need a couture gown if she's being relegated to a back area, sitting at a table, to discuss photos of dresses?

Share Post

Great question! I think there will be some serious stuff going down with the E! network so I don't know if we'll be getting any Oscar interviews in the future.

Share Post

I don’t think there were that many celebrities who would talk to Seacrest, so they had Guiliana & Co. at the hotel across the street as backup.

Share Post

On 3/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, roughing it said:

On 3/5/2018 at 4:29 PM, cpcathy said:

I think they may have signed over the last hour prior to the actual show, to ABC, and are not allowed to interview during that hour. Something along those lines.

On 3/5/2018 at 4:35 PM, jcbrown said:

Right? Even the two-hour arrivals show spent tons of time with Giuliana and whoever-else at someplace other than the red carpet and not much time with the arrivals. Terrible coverage.

Hey guys! I really miss this show. I can't believe no one has stepped up to try to replace it! It will never be the same without Joan, but I just want to turn on my teevee & look at pretty (& not so pretty) dresses. The E! fashion coverage was horrible, I think primarily due to the Seacrest scandal. I had a great time though over at the Annual Academy Awards Topic under Misc TV Talk--- Specials, TV Movies & Other One Offs.

Share Post

I miss "Fashion Police" during the Met Gala extravaganza....there were so many amazing looks this year(Heavenly Bodies & Catholic traditions), I would love to have a show to discuss all the looks(actual fashion experts).  Chadwick Boseman was fantastic, some favorite women were Pryianka Chopra(the red velvet Ralph Lauren with the gold head scarf), JLo, Katy Perry with the giant wings,  and Sarah Jessica Parker was so over-the-top Fabulous!

Share Post

Grace Helbig has a review on Youtube. It's only ten minutes but her comments are so funny.

Share Post