Jon Gosselin and The Children

So sad what their family has become. Hits me in my heart since I've been watching them since Kate & Jon's special episode!

I am about 90% sure Hannah is now living with Jon. Glad she seems to be happy and I hope the others will be able to get away as most of them seem miserable. Especially the twins!

It is terrible that Kate did not make them see their father. Now that they are teens it will probably be near impossible to repair their relationship. Sad. Sad to see a family so divided!

I know they will most likely be broken adults with so many issues =/

Share Post

We can’t know the full details, but there have certainly been hints over the years that Hannah had a good relationship with her dad. It’s nice to see them spending time together, and with Colin. I hope this means that Hannah is living with Jon now, although that makes me curious about how that would play on Kate’s upcoming TLC show. Maybe they would just film on custodial weekends so they didn’t have to get into it on screen. (Insert all the eye rolls.)

Share Post

Glad to see them together, they look happy. I'm sure Collin really needed some new things and interesting he seemed able to leave the facility alright for the day. I also can't help but pick up K8 spite in their posting of these photos. Seems like Hannah is enjoying pets and coffees and whatnot that her mother probably wouldn't allow, never mind an insta account.

Share Post

Official Post

This is the Jon and the children thread. If you don’t find your post here, consider whether it had anything to do with Jon or the children. 

Share Post

On 5/12/2018 at 9:44 PM, babyhouseman said:

Great news. On his instagram, Jon posted a picture of Collin and Hannah for their 14th bday which was last week. So glad to see Collin again.

Collin looks overmedicated. What a depressing birthday. No child deserves institutionalization. 

Share Post

On 5/31/2018 at 8:08 PM, CofCinci said:

Collin looks overmedicated. What a depressing birthday. No child deserves institutionalization. 

I don't know about overmedicated, but many times certain medications that kids are on for behavior will make them gain weight like this. 

Share Post