Kate Gosselin: Fame is Her Game

Can you imagine being in the hospital, sick as a dog, and, your nurse is Kate Gosselin?  I'd rather she continue an occasional lame show appearance than subject anyone to that.

Share Post

11 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Can you imagine being in the hospital, sick as a dog, and, your nurse is Kate Gosselin?  I'd rather she continue an occasional lame show appearance than subject anyone to that.

I would check myself out!!!

Share Post

10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I'd give her a chance (just one).  If she pulled that "Khate" personality on me, I'd be asking for a nursing supervisor, and would then work my way up the chain of hospital administration until someone with authority changed out my nurses.  

Share Post

10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'd give her a chance (just one).  If she pulled that "Khate" personality on me, I'd be asking for a nursing supervisor, and would then work my way up the chain of hospital administration until someone with authority changed out my nurses.  

I had to do this when my son was 7 and had his appendix removed. The night nurse called him a big baby when she came to give him an injection of antibiotics and he started crying because the shot burned. I was staying in the room with him and I flew out of my chair, pulled her from the room and told her off. Then I reported her to the head nurse and she never went near my son again. 

Why does TLC think people want to see this bitch again?! 

Share Post

15 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I had to do this when my son was 7 and had his appendix removed. The night nurse called him a big baby when she came to give him an injection of antibiotics and he started crying because the shot burned. I was staying in the room with him and I flew out of my chair, pulled her from the room and told her off. Then I reported her to the head nurse and she never went near my son again. 

Why does TLC think people want to see this bitch again?! 

OMG!  What a witch!  She should not be a nurse she obviously has no people skills/empathy.

Share Post

I think her new dating show is going to flop miserably. I don't know this for a fact, but I do believe that Hannah is now living with Jon. Kate can no longer have a show with her 8 as 2 of them are now gone from the household, so I guess the producers had to come up with an alternative. Everyone I know who has ever watched the show has done it because of the kids, not because they were fans of Kate. 

Share Post

14 hours ago, CarolMK said:

I think her new dating show is going to flop miserably. I don't know this for a fact, but I do believe that Hannah is now living with Jon. Kate can no longer have a show with her 8 as 2 of them are now gone from the household, so I guess the producers had to come up with an alternative. Everyone I know who has ever watched the show has done it because of the kids, not because they were fans of Kate. 

It would be awesome if they actually cancelled that hot mess. Cue publicity tour from Kate crying about how Jon once again stopped her from putting food in her kids’ mouths since parading her children on television and social media are literally the only ways she knows how to earn an income...

Share Post

Yes, it would be "the kids miss filming" excuse! Then find them something else to do!

I'll admit, when I watched J&Kplus8 it was a hate-watch kind of thing, or like looking at wreckage from a car accident on the side of the road.

Share Post

Does this remind us of anyone (there is even a good example of one of these "rules" in the clip above)?

Share Post

2 hours ago, graefin said:

Does this remind us of anyone (there is even a good example of one of these "rules" in the clip above)?

I don't know how well it fits Kate but it fits the Dugger family on a lot of points.

Share Post