The Cheers Alphabet Game

How did we jump from P to Y?  :P

Ack! I'm sorry. I was at work and clearly needing more coffee. 

Share Post

V is for Veggie Boy, the vegetable health drink that Woody endorsed in a commercial. 

Share Post

X is for when Woody was an extra on Spenser for Hire

(that's probably pushing it but X is difficult!)

Edited by M. Darcy.

Share Post

Y is for the song "You've Lost That Loving Feeling," which melted Rebecca into a puddle when she heard it.

Share Post

Z is for the Z section of Sam's little black book, which he once began tearing up and then sticky-taped back together after a fight with Diane over him keeping it.

Share Post

A is for Abnormal Psychology, the S5 episode where Lilith and Frasier got hot for each other during a joint television appearance.

Share Post

D is for Diane's Perfect Date, a near perfect season one episode.

Share Post

G is for Gary Portnoy who co-wrote and performed Where Everybody Knows Your Name. Edited by JacquelineLHope.

Share Post

H is for John Allen Hill, who feuds with Sam for the later part of the series.

Share Post

L is for Lying, which as we know, Sam lied to Diane a couple of times during the year they dated!

Share Post

T is for Tiberious, which is Woody's middle name, until we find out his middle name is apparently Woody, and his actual name is Huckleberry!

Share Post

X always stops our momentum...  How about X is for Diane's XX and Sam's XY chromosomes? As far as we know, anyway... ;-)

Share Post

F is for Sy Flembeck (played by John Mahoney!), who was hired to write a jingle for the bar. "Beer and pretzels, that's our game…"

Share Post

is for Norma, from one of my all-time favorite Coach lines in the episode where Norm is debating whether or not he should sleep with a client:

Carla: Norman, I think that you better give the lady what she wants. She is a client. If you don't come across, she's going to drop you like a bad habit.
Diane: Norman, has it come to this? Are you going to sell your virtue to the first person who buys you a drink in a bar? If you were a woman, I think we'd have a name for you.
Coach: I kinda like Becky. I realize Norma is closer, you only have to add "U" and "H".

Share Post

P is for "People," the song Diane sings to Carla when they try to work out their differences.

Share Post