All Episode Talk: Save the drama for your mama ... and sisters.

On 5/12/2017 at 11:28 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

It sounds completely archaic and I hate that this puts the responsibility solely on the wife's shoulders, but in a "how would you feel if someone else fixed your man a plate at the bbq? thread" (yeah my friends are messy too lol) one of the replies was the simplest pieces of marriage of advice I've ever heard.    "my marriage philosophy is not to ever let another woman treat my man better than I treat him."   Which, shit, I hate, but totally nodded at.

Fix my man a plate and I will beat you with it; yeah I'm that chick.

Disclaimer - I am a terrible person. Part of the problem is that these women probably can't believe their father picked Miss Wanda and her "first time on a cruise capri pants attire bonnet fresh" self over their mother HAHAHAHA ... 

Edited by Boofish.

Share Post

6 hours ago, Boofish said:

Fix my man a plate and I will beat you with it; yeah I'm that chick.

Disclaimer - I am a terrible person. Part of the problem is that these women probably can't believe their father picked Miss Wanda and her "first time on a cruise capri pants attire bonnet fresh" self over their mother HAHAHAHA ... 

Lol!!  {{waves}} Hey l-wish-you-would-tribe.  Hey boo, hey 👋🏾 

Girl.  You're not, but take no comfort in the fact that the likes of Halle and Vanessa and Jennifer have been left.  She might don't look the part but how she treat him?  Shiiiiile

You remember when Miss Evelyn told Mr. Michael he laid em low and spread em wide? Bwahaaaa!  I promise that was not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time she'd talked to him greazy.   Meanwhile Wanda put on like she caught the vapors in the restaurant with the girls.  She's *softer*.   Sigh. I know.  Ain't nothin more fragile than a dude's ego. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Lol!!  {{waves}} Hey l-wish-you-would-tribe.  Hey boo, hey 👋🏾 

Girl.  You're not, but take no comfort in the fact that the likes of Halle and Vanessa and Jennifer have been left.  She might don't look the part but how she treat him?  Shiiiiile

You remember when Miss Evelyn told Mr. Michael he laid em low and spread em wide? Bwahaaaa!  I promise that was not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time she'd talked to him greazy.   Meanwhile Wanda put on like she caught the vapors in the restaurant with the girls.  She's *softer*.   Sigh. I know.  Ain't nothin more fragile than a dude's ego. 

And Diana for Camilla. I know it's not about looks but any woman would be lying if she claim not to be salty if she see her ex man with Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo ..

Daddy and Miss Wanda walking on that beach with each foot pointing towards a different route to freedom looking like they just saw Moses at their high school reunion. I tried to can but I can't. 

Edited by Boofish.

Share Post

10 hours ago, Boofish said:

And Diana for Camilla. I know it's not about looks but any woman would be lying if she claim not to be salty if she see her ex man with Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo ..

Daddy and Miss Wanda walking on that beach with each foot pointing towards a different route to freedom looking like they just saw Moses at their high school reunion. I tried to can but I can't. 

1. tenor.gif

2.  JLvxm_s-200x150.gif

3.  LIES!

OVgdL.gif

now, bring your ass on.

Share Post

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

1. tenor.gif

2.  JLvxm_s-200x150.gif

3.  LIES!

OVgdL.gif

now, bring your ass on.

HAHHAAHA .. *walks towards corner*

Share Post

22 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

.You remember when Miss Evelyn told Mr. Michael he laid em low and spread em wide? Bwahaaaa!  I promise that was not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time she'd talked to him greazy.   Meanwhile Wanda put on like she caught the vapors in the restaurant with the girls.  She's *softer*.   Sigh. I know.  Ain't nothin more fragile than a dude's ego. 

I noticed that too.

Sad to say Ms. E , can keep shit going, hold  a grudge and raise hell too much for too long. Pops said they were having problems before the hunnies came along. I can only image in Ms. E's younger days, it was hell to pay if you crossed her wrong. Don't let Pops forget to gas up the car or bring something home, leave the toilet seat up, paycheck was short, couldn't pick-up/drop-off a child, etc. I see Ms. E as a person that would "ride his ass" until the next offense comes along.

She's just one of those people who has to work at knowing when to let something go. She's a glass half-empty person. we all have friends who are like that but there times when we do avoid them - for our own sanity. You know the ones who get a raise, but complain about the higher taxes coming out, or they buy a bigger car/suv and then complain about the price of gas. Be honest, there are times when you say to yourself, "Damm, I don't really want to hear his/her mouth today....".

I'm not saying or justifying Pops straying and marrying x-days later, but we do know there is always two sides to every story.

Edited by sATL.

Share Post