Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

1 hour ago, beagletime said:

When does it air? I love a smiling, laughing Kanye.  I wish he'd show more of that side.

I believe it's this Sunday.

Share Post

Yep Sunday, here's one of the preview clips lol

There was another listening party last night, this time for Kanye's joint album with Kid Cudi in Santa Clara. This party seemed to be bigger than the Wyoming party. Saw Kris and Kourtney there in Kim's Instagram stories.

Share Post

I just got the chance to watch my recording of Family Feud this morning. In the entire length of the show Kanye showed more personality than I think I ever saw out of him. He also couldnt stop smiling. Dude really likes that show.  I really liked his family that was on too.

Share Post

I saw it last night and I thought it was really cute. I don't know why Steve originally said Kim didn't know anything because I thought she did really well. The couple of times she got strikes I thought her answers were good, they just weren't up there.

Kanye's family was a lot of fun though and I'm glad they won the money for the children's hospital. I thought Khloe was unnecessarily bitchy towards Kim.

Share Post

8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I just got the chance to watch my recording of Family Feud this morning. In the entire length of the show Kanye showed more personality than I think I ever saw out of him. He also couldnt stop smiling. Dude really likes that show.  I really liked his family that was on too.

He clearly was having enjoying himself..  He should smile more - his smile is wonderful, and it was nice to see him having so much fun.  I liked his family too, especially the cousin who gave the “brunch” answer. I also liked when Steve Harvey asked his cousin what she did and she replied “whatever Kanye wants”.  They all seemed down to earth. Did anyone else catch him high fiving some of the audience members after they won the $25000.  

Share Post

On 08/06/2018 at 1:53 AM, beagletime said:

When does it air? I love a smiling, laughing Kanye.  I wish he'd show more of that side.

That requires a whole lot of careful titration.

Share Post

19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I saw it last night and I thought it was really cute. I don't know why Steve originally said Kim didn't know anything because I thought she did really well. The couple of times she got strikes I thought her answers were good, they just weren't up there.

Kanye's family was a lot of fun though and I'm glad they won the money for the children's hospital. I thought Khloe was unnecessarily bitchy towards Kim.

From what I've seen, Khloe seems consistently nice to Kendell and Kylie but all of her other family members are prone to receive underhanded jabs, that are sometimes unprovoked. Maybe that's just the nature of their relationship I guess.

Share Post

On 6/11/2018 at 1:10 PM, BitterApple said:

That Fast Money game was pathetic though. Those were SUCH easy questions, and even moreso ones where the obvious/most correct answers would automatically have big percentages/scores. It was such a clear and obvious put up job by the show to make it easy for them.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, Kromm said:

That Fast Money game was pathetic though. Those were SUCH easy questions, and even moreso ones where the obvious/most correct answers would automatically have big percentages/scores. It was such a clear and obvious put up job by the show to make it easy for them.

I've noticed Celebrity Family Feud is always softball questions for the Fast Money round. Similar to how Celebrity Jeopardy is so much easier than the original. I guess it wouldn't be in the spirit of charity if they made it so hard nobody ever won the money, plus I'm sure the producers know celebs aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. 

Share Post

Its like he manages to keep coming up with the most hideous things

Share Post

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Its like he manages to keep coming up with the most hideous things

Well, if you want to bring attention to your camel toe, this is certainly the outfit to wear. 

Share Post

It's not even original (as usual), everyone is showing fanny packs worn cross chest this year, he's just following along with the crowd.

Share Post

Oh my GOD they are the "Widette" family from SNL (in the 80s!)

download.jpg

Edited by heatherchandler.

Share Post

That was such a genuine moment. There's a lot of fakery in the Kardashian world, but that hug and Kanye's tears was so real. Knowing the history of Kanye and Virgil and how far back they go, it was very sweet.

Share Post