Kelly Ripa

UGH, Kelly's Italian accent always sounds like she's doing a count Dracula imitation!   

The instagram account is always weird!   And she should slow down the BOTOX or she is going to look very creepy by the time she is 50!

On 10/12/2018 at 8:23 AM, justduckey said:

Anybody know why it appears she’s no longer friends with Neil Patrick Harris? I was thinking it’s been a while since she’s mentioned hanging out with him (and they used to spend holidays together) and he hasn’t co-hosted or promoted his book on Live in quite a while.  I did some snooping and they no longer folllow each other on Instagram nor their spouses or Live itself.

Kelly sure has a growing list of people she wont talk to anymore!   She used to act like NPH and his husband were the best things ever!  I wonder what happened.   It seems like you need to kiss her bony butt or else you are on the big "S" list !   

Share Post

Speaking of friends, I have been reading in PEOPLE & other magazines about Pryanka Chopra's engagement party and Kelly Ripa is listed as a guest....how & when did she become So friendly with Pryanka that she is invited to a special event like this?

Share Post

On 11/5/2018 at 12:23 PM, goldenpuppy said:

Kelly sure has a growing list of people she wont talk to anymore! 

LOL reminds me of the movie You've Got Mail when Patricia tells Joe about someone who died, which makes one fewer person she's not speaking to :)

Share Post

Who is that gal filling in for Kelly today?  She looks familiar, but ...

Share Post

50 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Kate Lowes from Scandal.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Kate Lowes from Scandal.

Thanks, I thought she looked familiar.  I loved her on Scandal ... she was so bad!! (Out of sight ... out of mind!!  LOL.)

Share Post

On 11/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

Speaking of friends, I have been reading in PEOPLE & other magazines about Pryanka Chopra's engagement party and Kelly Ripa is listed as a guest....how & when did she become So friendly with Pryanka that she is invited to a special event like this?

She is from NJ and his brother Kevin is in NJ so maybe they’ve crossed in similar circles. It does seem to be a stretch tho. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Heh heh, I didn't watch so I figured you were hinting that Kelly looked different because she got "refreshed" and it hadn't quite settled yet. I thought "Medicine Crow is so nice, to mention it in such a gentle way." LOL

Share Post

17 hours ago, suomi said:

Kelly looked different because she got "refreshed"

lol, I wish Kelly would 'refresh' her hair, this week it just looks so dirty to me.  Don't like the extensions either (I'm guessing she's got them) and her roots need a touch up. 

Has the show a new hair stylist??

Share Post

19 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She is from NJ and his brother Kevin is in NJ so maybe they’ve crossed in similar circles. It does seem to be a stretch tho. 

Well, she's engaged to Nick Jonas who worked with Mark on some tv show. I think they were friends with Nick first. I could be wrong though. I do recall a story durng host chat where Nick stopped by the house to change before an event and they had Lola answer the door. Apprently, she is a fan of his and almost died because she wasn't made up. It was set up by Mark & Kelly to have Lola answer the door. LOL!!!

Share Post

11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Well, she's engaged to Nick Jonas who worked with Mark on some tv show. I think they were friends with Nick first. I could be wrong though. I do recall a story durng host chat where Nick stopped by the house to change before an hevent and they had Lola answer the door. Apprently, she is a fan of his and almost died because she wasn't made up. It was set up by Mark & Kelly to have Lola answer the door. LOL!!!

Oh yea, I Do remember that story!  Thanks for refreshing my memory :)  Yea, I think it was some cable show about Boxing. So, I wonder if Kelly&Mark will score a wedding invite to India?

Share Post