"I'm Just Expressing My Feelings": General Show Talk and Info

Here's where we can ask about things we need clarification on, and anything that doesn't fit in the episode/character threads. 

I'll start with what may be a dumb question, but why does Kieren and his family keep talking about him leaving to go to "Europe"? Pretty sure they're already there. Yeah, they pinpointed Paris at one point, and that is certainly Europe, but isn't their town European too? Those aren't American accents. 

Share Post

The writers have planned for a 3rd, and wrote S2 with that in mind; but nothing's been green-lit

Share Post

I watched the second season a couple of days ago and I think I never saw the charactes using mobile phones. Am I wrong? Is there a reason for that?

Share Post

I watched the second season a couple of days ago and I think I never saw the charactes using mobile phones. Am I wrong? Is there a reason for that?

I noticed that too. And I was wondering if this is set in the present. Then I remembered that the raising happened in 2009, making it current.

Share Post

B7e0QDuIAAIkszC.jpg

Sadly #IntheFlesh won't be returning but we'd like to thank all the more-geous fans for their incredible support. - BBC Three

:(

Share Post

Boooo, but understandable, especially as BBC is on it's way out at the moment - I guess the potential Netflix takeover of this show fell through then.

Share Post

Does anyone know what the "one original drama series" they DO have the budget for is? Is it something new?

Share Post

I just heard that's disappointing. Why do good shows always get canceled

Share Post