Joe: Larry!

Joe reminds me of all the men in my large Italian family; corny sense of humor, very confident, and pretty much fearless when hanging with friends. He seems best at keeping a straight face during his challenges. I also love that he has a Bischon Frise named Canolli. That cracks me up!

Share Post

Joe reminds me of all the men in my large Italian family; corny sense of humor, very confident, and pretty much fearless when hanging with friends. He seems best at keeping a straight face during his challenges. I also love that he has a Bischon Frise named Canolli. That cracks me up!

17wheatthins, I guess I haven't seen the "Larry" episode yet...what is Joe screaming "Larry" all about?

Share Post

From what I've been able to gather, Larry is a crewman for the show, and in a lot of challenges, Joe has to run around frantically calling out his name, as though he's looking for him...

Share Post

I love Cannoli! She has an instagram that I looked at out of curiosity (@cannoligatto) and she has a new sibling named Biscotti :)

My favorite Joe moment was his gymnastics punishment...saying "thanks, I can do it better" as his pants came off while he was being pulled out of the pit.

Share Post

Yes! Cannoli and Biscotti are THE CUTEST EVER.

And just thinking about "I can do it better" makes me laugh at work, much to the bemusement of my coworkers....

Joe does so much of what I consider physical humor, using his face and body in amusing ways. The optometrist challenge, him pushing his belly out during the gymnastic punishment, when he speeds through the aisles of stores----I crack up every time, and continue to do so when rewatching the episodes.

And, when he seems to pop up behind taller guys---I've only seen that twice, but I go into fits of laughter...

Share Post

Joe is great but I am a bit worried about his body shape. He is fat and in the way that is dangerous with it right in his middle. He needs to lose weight. I think he is very talented and amazing ad-libber/improv actor. He can also do so many funny noises. After Sal he is my second fave. Of course I love them all. 

Share Post

17wheatthins, I guess I haven't seen the "Larry" episode yet...what is Joe screaming "Larry" all about?

This was the first occurrence of "Larry!" that I can remember...enjoy :)

Share Post

I just saw that episode yesterday & ugly-laughed so hard I could barely catch my breath!

Share Post

Hey, Joe's cholesterol is GREAT, as evidenced by the episode of Jokers Wild I just watched!

Share Post

I've come to the conclusion that Joe is the funniest of the Jokers.  I was watching the Hawaiian episode with Joe playing a psychic, he had his female customer in stitches.  He always seems to look for the comedic angle and takes his punishments with a good attitude.  

On the other hand, he also seems to be the one who takes the most enjoyment out of his friends' discomfort. 

Share Post

Q looks like he's got a Robert Plant type rock and roll pose in that picture, about to belt out another lyric into the mic.

Share Post

2 hours ago, rmontro said:

Q looks like he's got a Robert Plant type rock and roll pose in that picture, about to belt out another lyric into the mic.

My husband and I had second row seats to their live show last year (that's where I took the pic). I wore my Team Joe shirt and he actually called me out! I can honestly say I have never laughed so hard in my life. I already laugh like a hyena at the tv show, but seeing them live was on another level... 

Share Post

Wait, that's not a Robert Plant stance, that's a Joey Ramone stance!  I knew it looked familiar.  Joey grew up in Queens, so that's not too far from Q and the boys.

Share Post