Max: The Gray-Haired One

Vivacious' Ornacia on Drag Race was a more utile appendage than Max's ridiculous camera.

Share Post

As a viewer of only select episodes I kept thinking, why does Nev have his boyfriend on the show doing FA?? Now I think they are not really a couple which is truly confusing me now. 

I actually think Max's grey hair makes him look SUPER handsome, although yes, the toy camera is ridiculous.  I guess that's how Nev justifies his nepotism?  He needs Max giving him his 3 cents on everything though.  Hehehehe. 

Share Post

Next weeks appears to be a Max lead episode. I'm curious to see how that will go over. It appears to me, Nev plays the role of good cop (surprisingly breaking character a lot this season) and Max plays bad cop. 

Share Post

I think the show would be better with Max as the lead, since Nev was one of the victims himself.  
Max is more credible to me.

Share Post

On 12/28/2017 at 9:56 PM, auntjess said:

I think the show would be better with Max as the lead, since Nev was one of the victims himself.  
Max is more credible to me.

And cuter.  And I love that he sometimes gets pissed and tells off the catfish instead of playing Dr. Phil and saying, "How do you think this makes your victim feel?"

Edited by AZChristian.

Share Post