Cedar Cove in the Media

It looks like this is back on Feb 28th, I will start an all episodes thread if it returns.

Share Post

Cedar Cove will be coming back this summer. Good Witch is starting on 2/28.

Share Post

On Cedar Coves FB page, Hallmark has released a cryptic statement thanking everyone involved in the production and telling of Andie McDowell's future projects. Nowhere did they use the word Cancelled but that's the feeling I got. Why they would cancel such a popular show and worse yet leave us viewers hanging in regards to the storyline is beyond my comprehension.

Has anyone else seen this? Is this show gone for good?

Share Post

On Cedar Coves FB page, Hallmark has released a cryptic statement thanking everyone involved in the production and telling of Andie McDowell's future projects. Nowhere did they use the word Cancelled but that's the feeling I got. Why they would cancel such a popular show and worse yet leave us viewers hanging in regards to the storyline is beyond my comprehension.

Has anyone else seen this? Is this show gone for good?

Wow, it was cancelled. I thought the ratings were strong so I am surprised. Seems like it was an expensive show to make which may have played a part.

http://debbiemacomber.com/updates/a-grateful-farewell

Share Post

I wonder if they'll do what they did with Signed, Sealed, Delivered and make occasional movies on the Hallmark Movie Channel. It would be nice for long-time watchers to at least get some storyline closures that way.

But if they do, I sympathize with the Cedar Cove fans who won't be able to see them--since it seemed from the reaction when they announced the SSD movies that most people don't even have the Hallmark Movie Channel. I don't, and my cable company won't even offer it. 

Share Post

It's been over a year and I kept hoping Hallmark would at least do a few 2 hour TV movie specials on Cedar Cove. They had so many unresolved plot lines and cancelled so abruptly. They should've given the viewers some closure. 

Share Post