Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

Community Likes

85 Excellent

About Kip

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

574 profile views
  1. Double Trouble

    Brock Samson from the Venture bros. could really use a evil twin, I'm thinking alternate universe (but the twin has a black mullet) . I'm thinking after a brutal fight being brought to a draw, they would probably go out for a drink.
  2. To Catch A Catfish

    April Ludgate would totally catfish Jerry Gergich as the kid that his family sponsored from Costa Rica years ago, who has fallen on to hard times due to the Costa Rica civil war (which there isn't one). She sends Jerry to the the Costa Rica Embassy in Washington several times to get or file paper work to get him into the states (which is never the right stuff), she bumps in to Jerry in Washington each time and gets him to buy her coffee. She tells herself she is doing this just for the coffee, but really she misses the old gang, and Ron would never ever fall for this.
  3. EHG Mini: The Fictio-lorette

    Nina Theroux from Alphas. Her (we are not allowed to call it) mutant ability is to mentally "push" people to do whatever she wants. I have a feeling this power will lead to high jinks, once she confirms no one is there for the right reasons.
  4. My first thought is the Bachelorette live would be pretty terrible, but I fear they would be able to manage the people quick enough to get some drama (even if losing most of the power of editing). So I will go with the Flash, because missing the 10% of the show which is special effects, just leaves the 90% of pep talks and keeping secrets).
  5. EHG Mini: Star Trek: 90210

    Dylan McKay as Dr. Julian Bashir from DS9. I've liked Alexander Siddig post Star Trek work, but back in the day I would dismiss him as a guy who should have been on 90210 instead. Dylan's low energy would hopefully make Bashir less annoying.
  6. Venture Bros. needs to do one of these episodes. I assume the Generals are their arches.
  7. EHG Mini: Bursting Out

    Fox and friends! Ha, political!
  8. President Laura " Airlock" Roslin from BSG. She gets things done.
  9. Win Ben Stein's money - Ben Stein should do Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - Terry Cruise should do Jeopardy! Jeopardy! - Alex Trebek should do Win Ben Stein's money
  10. EHG Mini: Disparity

    My first thought was BSG (with the episodes the David T. Cole said), but since that is taken, I'll go with Torchwood. Season 3 "Children of Earth" is as good as Sci Fi has ever been on tv, it's outstanding! And then there is everything else, I found the first 2 season pretty unwatchable, and the 4th season set in America (Miracle Day), was truly awful.
  11. I would like to see a BBC mini series on Rosalind Franklin, whose work seems to have won Nobel Prizes for everyone but her. I would cast Lara Pulver (Irene Adler from Sherlock) as Franklin. From Wikipedia: Rosalind Elsie Franklin (25 July 1920 – 16 April 1958[1]) was an English chemist and X-ray crystallographer who made contributions to the understanding of the molecular structures of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), RNA (ribonucleic acid), viruses, coal, and graphite.[2] Although her works on coal and viruses were appreciated in her lifetime, her contributions to the discovery of the structure of DNA were largely recognised posthumously.
  12. EHG Mini: Re-Reunited

    I would love to see Archer do this, especially as a post series special. The characters have the right mix of tawdry past and catty personalities. As far as a host I can't think of a better one than Aisha Tyler.
  13. EHG Mini: Holiday Varieties

    I would watch an Anna Kendrick Halloween special.
  14. I'll go with Catalina from My Name Is Earl, because I think Rosie from The Jetsons would get annoying, and I don't watch Downton Abbey.
  15. I would love if the world bent to my will and Pushing Daisies, Firefly, and Agent Carter are all dominating whatever passes for TV in 2067. But I have to go with Avatar: The last Airbender/The Legend of Korra. The series has a rich universe that can generate new series so easily that it could be a D&D campaign. Shy girl from the Fire nation set in the past, or cocky boy from the Earth Kingdom set in "the future", etc.